WPC is the acronym of Wood-plastic composite, which stands for a very promisingand sustainable green material that is produced for its ability to be durable without containing toxic chemicals.WPCs are usuallymade of wood fiber/flour and plastic(s). In addition to wood fiber and plastic, WPCs can also contain otherlignocellulosic and/or inorganic filler materials. WPCs are a subset of a larger category of materials called natural fiber plastic composites (NFPCs), which may contain othercellulose-based fiber fillers such as pulp fibers,peanuthulls,bamboo,straw,digestate, etc.WPC products are widely used in decking, cladding, railing, fencing, siding, gardening as well as many other different applications.
WPC can be installed by nails and or screws. Stainless steel or nickel-plated nails or screws are high recommended. Pre-drilling is necessary in cold weather.Wood and steel can be inserted into the inner hole of hollow WPC materials to strengthen them. Concrete is not allowed.When installing, pay attention to the space between 2 decking boards
- Great China Office: Suite 08 13th Floor, Bund Square, 818 East Longhua Road, Shanghai, China
- Hong Kong Office: Unit D 16/F, One Capital Place, 18 Luard Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- Shandong Office: 1808 Tower B, Wanyuecheng, Xinhua Road, Linyi, Shandong, China
- Tel: 0086-21-63017580
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp: 008615601701026